A new version of the software package for working with multimedia Roxio Creator 2010. Using applications that part of it, you can perform the following steps:
• Record all types of audio, video CD / DVD and CD data;
• Use tools for the diagnosis of CD / DVD;
• Make backup copies of CD and DVD;
• Extract audio track from DVD;
• Convert audio to different drives in MP3;
• Protect data with passwords and 128-bit encryption;
• Organize media in the local network;
• Create DVD menus for them;
• Capture video from your camcorder to recording straight to DVD;
• To make labels and covers for CDs;
• Create and import the HD-video.
Name of Program: Roxio Creator 2010 PRO SP2 + Content
Program Version: 121B93A
Latest version: 121B93A
Language: Eng / Rus
* Microsoft ® Windows Vista ™ (32 - or 64-bit), SP1 is required, Windows ® XP SP3 (32 - or 64-bit), Windows ® July Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-or 64-bit).
* For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel ® 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1GB RAM. Multi-core processor with at least 2GB RAM recommended.
* 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive.
* ATI Stream ® and Cuda ™ acceleration only available with AMD ATI Stream or nVidia ® Cuda enabled graphic cards.
* Hard drive with at least 3 GB free space for the installation process. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to several 10's of GB.
* Windows Media Player version 10, 11 or 12.
* Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
* Internet connection required for registration, product updates, and some features. Any Internet charges are the user's responsibility.
* QuickTime ® player version 7.6 for some functionality.
* TiVo ® requires a TiVo ® Series2 ™, Series3 ™, TiVo HD DVR or other TiVoToGo ™ compatible DVR connected to your home network, and TiVo Desktop. Does not work with DirecTV ® provided TiVo DVRs. See www.tivo.com for more information.
* ITunes ® version 8 for some functionality.
* For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card (for use with DV camera) or Roxio Video Capture USB (for analog sources).
* Blu-ray authoring and playback require additional plug-ins which can be purchased at www.roxio.com.